Saturday 21 December 2013

BLOGMAS 21: Vampire Vanity - Bourjois

DISCLAIMER: This was a free gift with purchase.





This was a free gift with purchase at Superdrug, and I thought this is a great glitter for the festive season.

It is a gold leaf type glitter with a range of different sizes (there's even some micro-glitter in there as well just to flesh it out a bit), as this is part of the Bourjois 1 Seconde range the brush fitted to the nail perfectly. I used this as a top coat over Deeply in Love from Nicole by O.P.I, and I think it matched perfectly.

The distribution of the glitter onto the nail was good, and I only needed to redo a couple of nails. This surprised me as I thought that it might be a faff on as the glitter was so big, and that the distribution would be a bit pants, but as I said previously I was pleasantly surprised with how much coverage you got.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment