Saturday 14 December 2013

BLOGMAS 14: M.U.A. Pro Base Fixing Mist



This I bought on impulse, I'd bought myself some foundation and thought the idea of a product that would keep my make up on all day and not flake off or cake was a really good idea.

It claims that it gives up to 8 hours fixing time, it also moisturises your skin. it also claims that it will protect against heat, humidity, cold, and windy weather conditions.

I've been using this for over a week now and I am really impressed with it, it has become one of my staples (I've even got my mum using it). It makes my make up last for ages, and even though I do have a lid primer on it also helps stop my eyeshadow from creasing.

It is so easy to apply, you shake the bottle, hold it at arms length and then spray across your face, this holds my make up in place really well and it also helps to keep my eyeshadow from creasing (the lid primer helps as well but this just gives it that extra boost)

I would repurchase this again

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment