Wednesday 11 December 2013

BLOGMAS 11: Strictly Professional Cosmetic Brush Cleaner 150ml



I was looking on Amazon for something that I could use on my brushes as a day to day clean (I used to use Johnsons Baby Shampoo, but have now been using No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser) but I came across this on Amazon for £5.00 and thought I would give this a try as a once a week deep clean.

This would only be used once a week to really deep clean my brushes (I mainly use my foundation eyeshadow, powder and concealer brushes).

This cleaner works really well on my brushes and completely got rid of the make up that was lurking in the middle of the bristles (which I hate trying to remove with just the baby shampoo).

I have been placing a small amount in a plastic throwaway tumbler then putting the brushes in and then pushing the bristles down into the solution soaking them up to just below the ferrule. I then let them rest in the solution.
As the brushes are not fully submerged but have been fully covered by the solution, the solution will then drip down the brush back into the tumbler taking the leftover make up with it.

The price is very reasonable and you really do not need a lot of the product so 150mls is lasting quite a while for me. (I did buy 2 bottles), I've used this 3 times for a whole load of brushes and I've still got a lot left in the bottle

I am thoroughly impressed by this cleaner and will definitely be buying it again from Amazon when I run out.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment