Monday 16 December 2013

BLOGMAS 16: The Body Shop Christmas Lip Balms



I am overjoyed, The Body shop have brought back out their Christmas range of Cranberry Joy, Ginger Sparkle, and Vanilla Bliss.

Here I am spotlighting on the lip balms, which I loved when they came out 2 years ago (I think, they had the ranges out last year but they didn't have the lip balms)

As you may already know I am a lip balm obsessive, I love lip balm, I have 3-4 in my bag at all times, I have some in my work drawer, I have one in my coat, they are all over the place. and The Body Shop ones are marvellous.

Cranberry Joy
This just smells gorgeous, you can really smell the Cranberry. Its a really fruity infusion and feels fantastic on the lips, it also has a slight shimmer running through the balm.

Ginger Sparkle
This is another lovely lip balm from their christmas range, it gives of a nice spicy scent of Gingerbread and cinnamon.

Vanilla Bliss
This isn't my favourite of the trio, but it still smells lovely with the scent of Vanilla and a sparkle of glitter running through the dome.

Out of the trio of lip balms my favourite has to be the Cranberry, there is something about the smell of cranberries that I love at Christmas.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment