Tuesday 9 June 2015

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

Since becoming a beauty blogger I have noticed that I have become a bit of a lip geek (so to speak), so while I was in my local Boots I picked up two of the Revlon Ultimate Suede lipsticks to see what they were like.


The lipsticks boast that they are food proof as well as moisturising, well lets test that theory

I have 2 shades of the Ultimate Suede Lipsticks to try out and here they are Runway and Finale.

Runway
This is a gorgeous brown shade in the bullet but when it applies to the lips it can be quite sheer. If you are wanting a sheer wash of colour for a nude lip this is a nice colour for that.


Finale
This is a pinky coral shade that looks fantastic in the bullet, I have found with this one that it can be very drying on the lips and became patchy on me after a while.

I'm not a massive fan of the formula of these lipsticks, I just find them to be too drying on the lips, and because they are drying they start to get patchy, I really wouldn't purchase anymore in the range until the formula was changed..

The lipsticks retail for £8.99, and can be found at your local Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment