Sunday 7 June 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque

After Bourjois released their Rouge Edition Velvet's, everyone raved about them (me included), and not long after that they then released their Aqua Laque's.





These are very weird in texture, when applied to the lips they have the consistency of water, but they don't make you lips stick (as with most lip glosses). The glosses also contains Nymphaea extract which smooths and moisturises the lips. They also boast that they give mirror shine, intense colour, and 10hr hydration.

I have 5 of the 8 shades, so let's get on with the show.

Appechissant

This is a lovely nude coral type colour and applies sheer to the lips with only a hint of colour, so if you want a nude lip with a sheer wash of colour this is quite a good one to choose.

Rose on the rocks

This is a nice light pink shade that also applies sheer to the lips and is again a great shade for Spring, if you are wanting to use some light nudes.

Brun'croyable
This is a nice light red/brown shade and again is sheer on the lips, good for when you are wanting a darker but sheer shade during Spring/ Summer.


Viens si tu roses

This is a dark pink shade and applies with more colour than the previous shades, this to me is me is a nice shade for Autumn as it is darker then the other colours


Feeling Reddy

This is another of the shades that applies with more colour than the others. As you can see in the swatch it is a really bright red shade.

The lip lacquers applied to the lips really well (they use the same applicator as the Rouge Edition Velvets), I do find with these that you do need to reapply them, so for them giving 10hr hydration they really do not last for 10hrs, 2-3 at the most.

I find that out of the five shades only 2 really gave some sort of colour without being sheer.

Overall I did like them but I think I would use these if I wanted a sheer wash of colour on the lips rather than anything intense. If I did have to choose between these and the Velvets I would choose the velvets as they last a lot longer on the lips than these do.

These retail for £8.99 and can be found in you local Boots and Superdrug

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment