Friday 5 June 2015

Avon Aero Volume Mascara

When I was perusing through the Avon magazine this mascara jumped out at me with promises of aerospace technology, star shaped brushes, and brilliant volume. Well that was it I was caught and I ordered it there and then.


The mascara boasts that it's star shaped brush can create 'an ultimate lash lift with a boost of volume", the formula is also waterproof.


The mascara applied well to the lashes and did create lift in my lashes, I also like that my lashes didn't become clumpy when applying the mascara, and as you can see in the above image, the brush doesn't have a load of excess product on the brush (my pet peeve).

Would I repurchase this mascara, and yes I would, it really worked well with my lashes and just added some good lift.

The mascara retails for £8.50 and can be found online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment