Tuesday 30 June 2015

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Maybelline are a leader when it comes to drugstore mascara, and their mascaras are amazing (for example The Rocket, and The Mega Plush, 2 of my personal favourites from their volum' express range - and I miss them dearly). The next in to be tried and tested is The Falsies mascara.

 


The brush on the mascara is curved and very huge (the size reminds me of Mega Plush), but the bristles seem to be more situate on the side of the brush rather then all over so they hit every lash.


Now don't get me wrong I love the formulation of the product, I have had no fallout (panda eyes be gone) from the mascara, but I don't think that it gives that much volume (or the amount of volume that I am expecting it to give). I may just expect too much from this mascara.

Would I purchase this again, probably not as I wasn't impressed with the volume from the mascara. The mascara retails for £7.99 and can be found in your local Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment