Wednesday 3 June 2015

May Empties

Welcome to another empties post, this is another fun filled post for you, so sit down and relax with a cup of tea and let's go.




First up in the empties is Make-Up,

Miss Sporty So Clear Powder
I found this to be a good setting powder, not sure if it stopped any spots, but it was OK. I don't think I would repurchase this again.

Collection Volumising Mascara
This was a good mascara, and I found that it gave some good volume on the lashes. I would repurchase this again as it was quite a nice mascara.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
This was a good mascara, no fallout but I wasn't impressed with the volume aspect of the mascara.

SEVENTEEN On The Spot Concealer
I liked this concealer, but I do think I need the lighter shade, you can see from the picture that the tube isn't really fully empty but it started to go really watery by the end.

Avon Aero Volume Mascara
I really liked this mascara it created a nice lift to my lashes and had no fallout, I would repurchase this again.


Vosene 2-in-1 Shampoo
I love this shampoo, and I am currently on my second bottle, I have found that this is a pain to get a hold of. I ended up having to go to my local Morrison's to pick up a bottle.

Boots Expert Build Up Removal Shampoo
I love this shampoo as a weekend shampoo, just to really deep clean my hair of any product build up. I have already repurchased a bottle of this and it is in my shower ready to use.


Boots Oval Double Sided Cotton Wool Pads
I love these cotton wool pads, they are brilliant to remove my makeup and cleanse my face, I have already repurchased 2 packs of these (they were on buy one get one half price).

Superdrug Pointed Cotton Wool Buds
I love these cotton wool buds, I always make sure I have a couple of tubs in as a back-up. They are just great for cleaning up nail polish mistakes and just keep their shape when using nail polish remover.


The Body Shop Camomile Eye Makeup Remover
I really liked this remover and found that it lasted quite a long time, not sure if I would repurchase again as I am currently using the L'Oreal duo-phase eye and lip remover.

Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover
I really liked this nail polsih remover, I would repurchase this again, but I am currently reusing the bottle with a cheaper nail polish remover.

Now that you have seen my empties for the month, I have set myself a challenge to see how long it takes. I have a shedload of shower gels, mainly from Christmas, so every empties I will add this picture on and cross off a shower gel that I have used up.


I'm currently using the Dove Cream Oil in the beige bottle just above.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment