Friday 19 June 2015

SEVENTEEN Miracle Matt Primer

Primers have just become something that has become a massive go to for applying my makeup, and matte ones have a special place in my heart, so while perusing my local Boots a couple of months ago I found this on the SEVENTEEN stand and decided to pick it up.





The primer when applied to the face feels very sticky and claggy (it reminds me of SEVENTEEN's Stay Time Long Wear Primer), and just feels very unmanageable when blending into the skin.

I also find that when applying my foundation it just seems to make it really unworkable, and streaky (not the greatest look).

I wouldn't repurchase this again, and I think they are going to discontinue the primer soon as at the moment you can only purchase this as an online exclusive HERE, and retails for £4.99.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment