Monday 1 June 2015

#ManiMonday - Mediterranean - Barry M - Aquarium Collection

Welcome to a summer/spring edition of #ManiMonday with Barry M and an entry from the Aquarium collection.




This is a lovely duochrome colour that changes from an orangey shade to pink, I did like the shade but I felt that it just washed my hands out and just didn't suit me (my mum has previously worn this and loved it, so I might pass it on to her for her collection).

The formula wasn't too thick and applied to the nail really well with no streaks (even with the thin brush), on 2 coats the polish became opaque.

Overall this is a great polish the formula is great, and applies well but the colour just puts me off of this one a little bit.

The polish retails for £3.99, and can be found in your local Boots and Superdrug or online at their websites (click on their names for the links).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment