Wednesday 24 June 2015

N.Y.C. Natural Matte Foundation - 001 Ivory

I am always on the lookout for a good foundation (I like to keep my options open with coverage), and with my oily skin I also need something that is going to combat that and last. Enter N.Y.C. Natural Matte Foundation.


The foundation boasts that it will give the face an anti-shine effect for 8 hours (or 12 hours if you look at the new packaging). When applied to the skin the coverage is quite light, so if you are wanting a lighter matte coverage this is a good option.

I have found that this does last on me quite well, and I would repurchase this again as it just feels really lightweight on the skin and does keep my skin quite matte. I wouldn't say that it lasts for 8 hours but it  does last a long while.

I must warn you this has had a package change (and was going through that when I purchased this).

I really like this foundation and would repurchase this again, and retailing at £2.99 for 30ml it doesn't break the bank. The foundation can be found at your local Superdrug ot online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment