Monday 8 June 2015

#ManiMonday - Sarong Wrap - Models Own Polish for Tans

This Summer, Models Own released 5 new shades to their Polish for Tans range, the first on my hit list is Sarong Wrap.




This is a gorgeous bright yellow shade, and applies to the nail really well, but I found that it is a 3 coat polish so it does take longer to dry. I applied it to my nails and within 15mins it was already smooshed, 2 nails had lost some of the polish and the majority contained indentations.

I do like the colour of the polish but I just do not have the time to wait for a 3 coat polish, so that did rule against it (thank god I managed to get some pictures before it all smooshed).

The polish would suit a white base underneath and this may alleviate the need for 3 coats of the polish (I might try this next time - will keep you updated). I would wear this again when I have more time to sit and relax while it properly dries.

The polish retails for £4.99, and can be found in your local Superdurg, nearest Models Own Bottleshop or online at the website HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment