Sunday 21 June 2015

Colab Dry Shampoo - London

The Colab Dry Shampoos were released near the end of last year as a collaboration with AModelRecommends (Ruth Crilly). I have watched some of Ruth's videos and I really like her so when I heard that she had a dry shampoo range coming out, I thought in for a penny, in for a pound.




I currently have the London scent, but there are four more other scents (New York, Rio, Tokyo, and Paris) and Colab have just released another scent Monaco (which I would like to try).

This smells amazing, very musky (contains hints of bergamot, musk, and magnolia),  the shampoo applies well into the hair and doesn't leave any white marks in your hair either (looking like you've just escaped from the Munster's house with dust in your hair).

I've noticed since using this that the scent stays in my hair for quite awhile, it also combats any greasiness that is just starting to appear in your hair.mt is lovely. I would like to try the other scents in the range, and I am going to grab a smaller size for when I go away on holiday to go in my travel beauty bag.

Overall I really like the shampoo, and the scents and would repurchase this again in the future.

The shampoo retails for £3.49 for a 200ml tin, and £1.99 for the 50ml, and retail in your local Superdrug or can be found online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment