Thursday 11 June 2015

GOSH Multicolour Blush Brick - Pink Pie

As you know since becoming a beauty blogger I have become a blusher fiend, so when I was in Superdrug and spotted this from the GOSH stand, it somehow ended up in my basket.


As stated on the Superdrug website, the powder contains 4 unique combinations of blusher, which also containts mica, which with the ultra-fine rounded powder particles creates a supple and even application to the face.

This blusher is very pigmented so you only need a tiny amount on your brush otherwise it is going to take a lot of blending in to calm it down. It also does give a nice sheen to the cheeks when applied, I have also found that you can also use each colour separately if you want to rather than using the whole palette.

I really liked this palette and there is also another blush shade in Bronze, this palette has found its way into my current makeup selection.

I would repurchase this palette again, and it retails for £7.99 (Superdrug normally have offers on the brand so keep an eye out and you can probably get it a bit cheaper), the blusher can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment