Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Favourites

Welcome to another edition of my monthly favourites, I can't believe it is the end of May and the beginning of June (where has May gone so quickly).




Essence Eyeshadow Palette - All About Sunshine
I decided to add a little bit of colour into my makeup routine as the sun has been out recently I thought I would just brighten it up a tiny bit. I used the yellow shade (bottom left hand corner), and the darker brown shade (Bottom right hand corner), in the crease and blended it all together, and I must admit it looked really good.

No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara*
I got this as part of a free with purchase gift set, and I absolutely love it. I love this that much I actually want to go and purchase a full sized version of this.

Boots Soltan SPF50 Spray
I have had this since last year and it always makes an appearence when the sun starts coming out as it just fits very nicely in my handbag.

MUA Whipped Velvet Blush - Ritzy
This is a gorgeous dark pink shade, and it may seem scary in the pot but it is absolutely brilliant on the cheeks. The blusher feels really weird as it is whipped in formula but I think this helps it to blend easily.

Essence Nail Polish - Let's Get Lost
This is a gorgeous dark blue shade and applies absolutely lovely to the nails, one of my favourite polishes of the moment.

Bourjouis Rouge Edition Lipstick - 05 Brun Boheme
This is a gorgeous shade of lipstick, such a nice neutral shade and lasts for ages on the lips.

Models Own Polish for Tans - Beach Bag
This was one of the colours that was raved about last year, I manged to get my hands on a bottle and it was such a gorgeous colour on the nails, such a summery colour.

Are there any of these products that would be in your monthly favourites?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment