Monday 20 January 2014

Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara



I was quite fickle with this purchase, as

A)I wanted the free gift that was on offer,

and

B) I'd been eyeing this mascara up for ages because I love the packaging.

Now I am a tiny bit dissapointed, as you can see in the picture above the brush gets so overloaded with product you can hardly see the actual brush.

Once on the eyelashes it can make my eyelashes quite clumpy and give you spider's leg (and you do need an eyelash brush to de-clump).

I don't know if I would buy this again as I am not a big fan of how much product goes onto the brush, I have to clean the brush off on the side which then wastes some of the product and for the price of the product that is quite bad.

Overall not a big big fan I would till use it but I don't think I'll repurchase again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment