Saturday 18 January 2014

SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation - Porcelain

This is a new foundation from SEVENTEEN and comments that in four weeks it will help get rid of any blemishes that might be on your skin with its unique Skin Clear Complex containing salicylic acid. Now this to me was a huge boast that a foundation that can do all that.



I will admit that I did start to see a change in my skin, breakouts did become less and less regular, so it helped there. I will admit that the colour I have (Porcelain, which was the lightest shade) is a tiny bit darker then my skin tone (maybe even a fraction, but I was told it gives my face a bit of colour), so might be best worn in the months that my face may need a hint of colour (Would be a good foundation during the winter months when some colour is needed).

When the foundation comes out it is quite a gooey consistency, like a gel almost, it has an SPF of 15 which is good (I do like my foundation to have some SPF in so at least I know it'll be protected during the summer months). It is also a full coverage foundation (which I have noticed), I have been using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which helps to give a lighter coverage of the foundation.

Overall not a bad foundation, it did help my skin, but they need some lighter shades in their colour range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have a huge problem finding the right shade for my pale skin! I don't like anything that makes me look darker than I am because I'm paranoid that my neck and face don't match. Silly eh! My latest post is about finding the right foundation for pale skin, I'd love it if you could take a look? :)

    http://thirtysomethingoap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the reason I am quite picky with foundation because anything darker than me and I feel like I've been tango'd, this one wasn't too too bad, I would still use it but during winter months when you just need a slight hint of colour. Just looking at your site now, also thanks for the comment, I appreciate it.

      Delete