Welcome to another edition of my monthly empties.
As you know I was trying a use-up month in December and I did really well, so let's get on with the empties, I know I am also late with my empties, my favourites will be posted tomorrow.
- Chocomania Body Butter (The Body Shop) - I absolutely love this range, this body butter is just gorgeous, keeps my skin all lovely and smooth. I haven't repurchased as I'm using some others up at the moment.
- Nivea Invisible for Black and White Deodorant - This deodorant is suppose to go on clear and not transfer white patches onto black clothing or turn white clothing yellow. To be honest I didn't really notice if it did or not, I probably won't repurchase as again I have a load of deodorants flying around that need to be used up.
- 3 in 1 Cleansing Wipes (Co-Op) - These were good for the price but they did feel quite rough on my skin so won't be repurchasing again.
- Cosmetic Brush Cleaner (Strictly Professional) - This is a favourite for cleaning my brushes, and the price is really reasonable, and I will be repurchasing this again.
- Strengthening Nail Polish Remover (Sally Hansen) - This wasn't a bad nail polish remover, removed all my polish and it did leave my nails feeling quite nice and smooth.
- Round Cotton Wool Pads x200 (Asda Skin System) - These I did find quite rough on my skin so I mostly used them for removing my nail polish but for the price (£1) they weren't bad and I would repurchase.
- Square Cotton Wool Pads x50 (Bodycare) - These I absolutely loved, they were so soft, and they were brilliant for spot cleaning my brushes, I will be repurchasing this again.
- Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying Shampoo - This was flying around my bathroom for ages and I finally managed to finish it, it had a lovely smell and it did leave my hair feeling lovely and soft.
- Chocomainia Body Scrub (The Body Shop)* - This was part of a gift set that I got for Christmas 2012 and only just got round to using, and I am now wondering why it took me so long as this stuff was fantastic and smelt lovely.
- Cleansing Wipes (Boots)^ - These were a repurchase after finishing the co-op wipes, and one I will repurchase again
- Oval Cotton Wool Pads (Superdrug) - I initially didn't like these pads because they felt quite rough on my skin but they were great for cleaning my brushes.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24Hr Foundation: Light Beige - This was a fantastic foundation and one I will repurchase again in the near future. Had very good coverage and was very lightweight on the skin, and the colour match was brilliant too.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Shadow Primer - This was a good primer, and I might repurchase but at the moment am using my avon lid primer.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: Floral - This was a travel size that I have had for ages and just managed to use it up.
- Cotton Wool Buds x2 (Superdrug) - These are my favourite cotton buds for cleaning up my nails after a messy mani, think I have 5 tubs of these and have just purchased another.
- Johnsons Baby Shampoo - I use this just to clean my brushes when doing a deep clean just to wash out the brush cleanser so there's nothing left behind on the brushes.
- B. Pure Micellar Water - This I was not impressed with, I couldn't take my eye makeup off with it because it stung my eyes something rotten. Won't be repurchasing again.
- Chocomaina Beautifying Oil (The Body Shop) - I like a body oil for when I come out of the shower/bath and this one was fantastic (if you notice the bottle got a bit battered from being in the shower - oopsie). The price of £9 is reasonable but I haven't repurchased as I am trying out cheaper alternatives (watch out for a post on one I'm trying at the moment)
Thanks for tuning in