Monday 6 January 2014

Favourites: December 2013

Products noted with * were a gift (I would have still purchased these even if I hadn't received them as a gift.

December Favourites 2013

  1. Passion Fruit Body Butter (The Body Shop) - I have had this body butter in the bathroom cupboard for ages and thought that I would use this once I finished up my chocomania body butter, and it smells lovely, and the scent stays on the skin for ages.
  2. Deeply in Love (Nicole by O.P.I) - I bought this for my works Christmas Party, and it was so easy to apply with a thick brush and very pigmented.
  3. Chocomania Eau De Toilette (The Body Shop)* - I love the chocomania range at The Body Shop and have been wanting this for ages, so when I received it for Christmas I was over the moon. It smells gorgeous and I have been wearing it non stop.
  4. Baby Lips Hydrate (Maybelline) - I love the range of lip balms from the Baby Lips range, and hydrate goes in my bag, and really keeps my lips moisturised.
  5. Mega Plush Volume Mascara (Maybelline) - I was very surprised how brilliant this was, the brush is quite plush, and the mascara clings to the lashes, it lengthened and they didn't clump.
  6. Style Expertise Anti-Frizz Serum (Superdrug) - I was looking for a cheap alternative to the Frizz-ease anti serum and I found this from Superdrug, and really did work well on my hair.
  7. 3-in-1 Formula Remove+ (Zoya) - This I found in a blog post by Vivianna Does Makeup, and thought the bottle looked fantastic and thought I would try the remover out see what it was like. This is fantastic works really well on glitter polish, removes it quite easily with only a tiny bit of work, I will re-use the bottle but I will also repurchase the remover again.
  8. Bedazzled Anti Humidity Spray (Mark Hill) - I use this once I have straightened my hair just to keep the style in and so my hair doesn't frizz.
  9. Matte Nail Effects (No7) - I have been looking for a matte top coat for a while and while I was in Boots, I saw this from their No7 range. I have tried it and I love it, it makes any nail polish look as if it was matte.
  10. Honeymania Eau De Toilette (The Body Shop)* - This is a gorgeous scent, and one of my favourites so far of this year (I have been wanting this for ages) it smells so lovely and fresh like summer in a bottle.
  11. Ginger Sparkle Body Polish (The Body Shop)* - This was a gift off of my partner but I love the Body Shop's Christmas ranges, and this body polish was fantastic, gave my skin a nice smooth feeling and gave of a fabulous smell of Ginger, very christmassy.
Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment