Friday 17 January 2014

Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara - Black

Now this mascara has surprised even me, I picked it up out of 2 reasons

1) I needed a new mascara,

and

2) I didn't want to spend that much on one as I'd forked out a fortune for Christmas.



This mascara was only £1.99 and I know cheap mascara's are very scary as you never know what they are going to turn out like, but as I said very surprised it didn't clump my lashes together (no spider legs for me thank you), and it gave them a bit of length. Another added bonus is that the mascara is also waterproof, and this has been tested and it does hold.

If you are in a bind and need a mascara during skint week or you are on a budget then this is a good one to choose and for under £2 this is a good buy.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment