Friday 10 January 2014

Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover



I saw this product in a blog post by Vivianna Does Makeup, and really liked the idea of the easy to use pump action for getting out your nail polish remover and it dispensing the ideal amount. I bought mine from Amazon for £10.

I will admit I had to find a YouTube video to figure out how to open it as the pump locks so none of the product is lost in transit.

The pump dispenses a good amount of the polish onto the cotton wool and removes the polish off of the nail quite quickly, it even made light work of the toughest of glitter nail polish. The smell of the product isn't as bad as other polish removers (which have quite a chemical scent), and it does remove non glitter nail polish really quickly.

I agree with Anna that the price is a biggy (£10) but I have to admit that I would still repurchase it again even at it's price because it is just that good. The pro's way, way, way, outweigh the cons of the product.

I will also be recycling the packaging and putting some of the cheap polish remover in there once I've used up the product.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment