Friday 24 January 2014

Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

DISCLAIMER: This was bought with Boots loyalty points


I had quite a lot of points on my card from Christmas shopping last month so I treated myself to some things and this was one of them.

I like a strengthening nail polish remover, because I wear a lot of nail polish my nails can become brittle and start to flake a bit.

This comes in a 200ml bottle and contains a load of good things to help keep your nails strong.

I have noticed that it has stopped my nails becoming as brittle as they were (still a work in progress but good news so far)

It also works really well in taking my nail polish off, and great for when I need to fix any mistakes that I may have made (I pour a tiny bit into the cap and dip some cotton buds in the solution, works a treat)

I would buy this remover again in the future, and good for a cheap nail polish remover.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment