Friday 3 January 2014

My Vampire is Buff - O.P.I

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and product has been bought with my own money.

My Vampire is Buff - O.P.I
My Vampire is Buff - O.P.I

This is a lovely light beige creme colour from O.P.I's Euro Centrale collection, I wouldn't of naturally assumed this as an autumnal colour but it actually is a really nice colour or autumn (I put this on originally as it matched a top I was wearing for a night out). I think this colour brings a bit of light to the season but still being part of the seasonal colours.

The first coat when it goes onto the nail is quite streaky, on the second coat you can still see some bleed through of the nail, so three coats was best to make the polish fully opaque.

The polish is quite thin (hence the three coats) but it does look good on the nail once all coats have been added. This is a polish I will be wearing again.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment