Tuesday 8 December 2015

Wilko Fruits Chocolate Orange Bath Foam


As it is December it's time for the Christmas themed beauty items to make an entrance and first up is Wilkinsons with the Fruits range.
For the Christmas season Wilkinsons have released a Chocolate Orange scent, I currently have a small version of the bath foam, but larger versions can be bought as part of a gift set.

This is a very thick bath foam and it really is metallic gold in colour (it looked like I was pouring molten gold in the bath). The scent was just an explosion of orange and chocolate and just filled the whole house with the scent of chocolate orange.

I only used a small amount and it did create a lot of bubbles so even for the small version you did get more bang for your buck so to speak.

I would repurchase this again and I have hinted that I wouldn't mind finding some of these in my stocking from Father Christmas on Christmas Day.

The mini version retails for £1.00 and can be found at your local Wilkinson's or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment