Saturday 24 January 2015

Barry M Natural Glow Palette

I love a eyeshadow palette, and I love the Barry M range so when I saw this in my local drugstore that was it, it suddenly found itself coming home with me.





The colours look fantastic, they felt so buttery when I swatched them on my arm, and as this contains a lot of nude/neutral shades it is great to wear during the day. The palette contains 4 shimmer shades and only 2 matte shades (which I am surprised about I thought it would be 50/50 for the mattes and shimmers). I love the shades and they apply well to the lids and blend really well .

The blusher is very light on the skin so does allow for a natural flush on the cheeks, in the swatch you can see that the blush is quite shimmery.

A great looking palette and one I have been using quite a lot recently as they are some great shades for winter and especially in January when it's still wintry.

This can be found in your local Boots and Superdrug (be aware that they may have some offers on the Barry M range so you may be able to get the palette for a lot cheaper).

Hope you like the post and look out next month for the Natural Glow 2 palette on the blog.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment