Thursday 29 January 2015

B. Prepared Makeup Primer

I am always on the lookout for a primer that is going to hide my pores, they aren't the greatest thing especially when applying foundation.




When I saw that this primer claims that it will reduce the appearance of pores, that was it this was coming home with me.

With primers I do feel it can be hit and miss, they say one thing and they just do not do what it says on the tin. This primer I am happy to say does what it says on the tin, it does reduce the appearance of pores and allows for a smooth application of my foundation. The primer is a silicone based primer which was worrisome incase it became too oily on the skin and caused a massive breakout (this didn't happen thank god).

This is a great primer and it retails at Superdrug for around £9.99 (but Superdrug normally do promotions on the brand, the 1/2 price promotion is always a good one). I will be repurchasing this again as it was such a great primer.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment