Sunday 18 January 2015

Weekly Round Up #2 (12th Jan 2015 - 17th Jan 2015)


Welcome to another weekly round-up, and I hoped you liked the last one.



This week has been a busy week, I posted a first - a High End makeup product, and I am well on my way to keeping my blog resolutions (come see me in a month or two and that may change - fingers crossed it doesn't.)

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
I really did like this eye liner at the start, but then after a while it just seemed to me that it was drying out and started to pull on my lashes.





SEVENTEEN Cheek Stamp Blushers
I love these blushers, I think they are quite an ingenious little invention.
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
A good mascara and I would probably repurchase again in the future.
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet
I absolutely love these lip lacquers, they last for ages on the lips.
Collection Big Fake Ultimate Mascara
Not the biggest fan of this mascara it just seemed to go claggy after a while and by the end of the day I was starting to have major panda eyes going on.
The Body Shop Seaweed Moisturiser
This is a great moisturiser and one that I will definitely be repurchasing again.







I hope you like the week's post and watch out for some great stuff coming next week.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment