As you can see I was telling the truth when I said I pulled this post out of the bag. I bought this bag from Primark 3 years ago at around this time, and I have pulled it out every year for Christmas. It holds a load of stuff, quite a slouchy bag (but it is a pain when it chucks it down)
So now onto what I have in this mighty titan of a reindeer bag.
As you can see I carry around a lot of stuff:
- Cosmetic Bag - You will see more down below as to what is in here.
- Ear Buds - JVC Blue, I bought these from Tesco and they are fantastic, This is my 2nd pair in god knows how many years.
- Sure Deodorant
- Ipod - I walk to work everyday and I always listen to my ipod.
- Pens - I always have a couple of pens flying around.
- Work Card and Gryffindor Lanyard - I need my card to access the computer systems at work, the lanyard I bought when me and my mum went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour (which was fantastic, Professor Lupin is my favourite)
- Memory Stick - I always keep a memory stick on me as you never know when you might need one.
- Iphone - I never leave home without it.
- Notebook - I use this to put down any blog ideas, and at the moment I am writing in my favourites and empties so far of December.
- Saffiano Filofax - This is another thing I never leave home without it (it's helping me plan my Blogmas challenge)
In my cosmetic bag I don't carry a lot of things (mainly lip balms)
As said previously I love my lip balms, I have:
- 3 Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, and Hydrate) - I love these lip balms they are fantastic.
- The Body Shop Lip Balm in Cranberry Joy - This is in there due to Christmas, I need a christmassy lip balm in there.
- 2 Carmex Lip Balms (Mint and Cherry) - I know, I know I am a lip balm addict, thats 6 lip balms in there.
- Cuticura Hand Sanitser - always a good thing to have on you.
- Compact Mirror -
- Glass Wipes - I wear glasses all the time so I always need to have some of these flying around (especially if I'm off to the movies, I hate streaks on my glasses)
- Vicks Inhaler - I have the crappiest sinuses so with the cold weather my nose always run (I haven't had to chase after it yet, but give it time)
- Hemp Hand Cream - This is my favourite hand cream (it is looking a bit beaten at the moment) it has the funkiest smell but the cream is fantastic it moisturises my hands without leaving them too greasy.
- Forever Yours Perfume - this was just a perfume I picked up from Superdrug for £3 (I only wanted a small perfume that I could put into my bag, this has a really lovely and light smell, perfect for work).
Thanks for tuning in