Thursday 19 December 2013

BLOGMAS 19: Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream



These are matte lip creams and they go onto the lips very easily, they come in a range of 4 colours, and so far I have 3:


  • Powder Puff
  • Angel Delight
  • Fairy Cake


Powder Puff
Angel delight is quite a nude colour, and a good one to wear if you want a natural look.

Angel Delight
This is my most recent purchase out of the bunch, I was going to my nephew's 21st and I love a brown lip colour, so I grabbed this one. It's very nice on the lips not too dark and not too bright a gorgeous colour.


Fairy Cake
This is quite a dark pink, more of a salmon colour, good when you want a dark pink lip, I don't think I can get away with a red lip so this for me is a somewhat in between colour.

These all stay on the lips for ages but you I needed to apply a lip balm every so often otherwise my lips did dry up and start to feel claggy.  These are one of my favourite lip creams, and even having to add a lip balm every so often doesn't put me off.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment