Sunday 1 December 2013

BLOGMAS 1: November Favourites

Welcome to another edition of my favourites from the month, here you will find November's.


*indicates a product that was bought with points


1) Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo - Permanent Taupe
I love the whole range of colours in the color tattoo range but at the moment I am loving this colour. It's a good colour for wearing when you are just having a casual day, not too bright and not too dark, also a nice colour for the season .

2) Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light*
This I found via Liana Beauty when she did a video on drugstore brands, and I thought this was a handy little package, especially if you were a novice at using concealer. This pot shows you 3 easy steps to apply the concealer. I love the 2 different sections, the lighter one for under eye and the darker for any spots or blemishes.

3) Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Foundation
I love this foundation it's not too heavy on the face and matches my skin tone brilliantly, I will be purchasing this again.

4) No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser*
I was looking for an on the spor cleaner ready for going away and I was just browsing on the Boots website when I came across the No7 brush cleanser. It is so easy to use you just pump some onto some tissue and swirl your brush around.

5) MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
I think this product is genius, and it does work, you just spray your face once you have put your make up on and then it keeps it all in place.

6) In The Navy - Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish
November saw the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who and I wanted a nice Doctor Who Blue for the month and this one was it, I only needed 1 coat and it was fully opaque. I absolutely loved the colour and matched the Doctor Who Blue that I was after.

7) My Vampire is Buff - O.P.I 
I put this colour on my nails as it matched an outfit I was wearing to a night out, but I absolutely love the colour and it has become one of my favourites especially during Autumn.

8) Parisian Rooftops - L'Oreal
I love this colour, it is such a lovely brown colour and it went easy onto the nail absolutely fantastic.

9) Catherine Wheel - Models Own
I used this in tribute to the Hunger Games (the glitter is yellow and red, and simulates fire AKA the girl on fire AKA Katniss). I put 2 coats onto my nails just so that I got a good coverage and it shows up lovely when the light hits it.

10) Crush - Barry M
This is part of the Barry M matte range, It's a dark berry red and such a lovely colour for Christmas.


I hope you liked some of the favourites that I chose. What were you liking in November?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment