Sunday 20 April 2014

Magpie - Models Own (Speckled Egg Collection)

First of all Happy Easter everyone, hope the Easter Bunny brought you some nice eggs, he did with me. To celebrate Easter in all it's glory I am showcasing Magpie from Models Own's Speckled Egg collection.



A warning about the pictures above the camera just couldn't catch the true colour whether by sunlight or indoor lighting. The colour is mainly green but with a tinge of blue to it.

With this polish I was dubious as to how the discs of glitter would go onto the nail and would the polish be really thick because of these discs? The answer is the polish isn't as thick as I thought it might be, and the glitter goes on really easily.

The polish on the 1st coat is pigmented but streaky so a 2nd coat was applied, on the 2nd coat the polish went opaque barring the tips (you can't see it in the photo unless you are really looking for it).

I noticed when applying this polish that there wasn't many mistakes, especially on the dreaded right hand, I think I had one or two to clean up and that was the majority so a really good polish for Spring and Easter.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty - really lovely effect! I love turquoise and pastel greens at the moment - beautiful :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete