Monday 21 April 2014

KIKO Eyetech Look Eyeshadow - 117 Grigio Tortera Perlato


You know what I am like for my brown eyeshadow, it's a colour I've always been drawn to it and I feel that you can get some great natural looks from it.

I was browsing the KIKO website (I am going to London in July so going in store  Can't wait!!) and I ordered this. I thought it looked a snazzy little product and you know what I am like for something that can be applied without an eyeshadow brush (Simples!).

The colour I have is 117 Grigio Tortera Perlato, which is a metallic brown shade, as you can see on the swatch the eyeshadow is highly pigmented and the shadow is easily blendable.

I love the packaging, the eyeshadow can be found in the top end of the product and the actual applicator expands when you open the product. The shadow is a loose pigment but because it is so tightly packed into the cap that it doesn't fall out of the cap (which is always a good thing).

This has become one of my favourite eyeshadows, and I am hoping to acquire a couple more shades by the end of July.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment