Wednesday 23 April 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream


I have heard good reviews about this eye cream, this was one of the new launches from Bourjois at the beginning of this year the 123 range. I have to admit I am slightly won over by the applicator (rubber so no chance of any product sticking around and containing any nasty bacteria).

To get to the actual cream you have to twist the bottom of the pen and just apply under the eye (I apply it under the eye then blend in with my fingers), I think you could blend it in with the applicator but it is just easier with fingers.

The formula contains an SPF15 and allows for 24HR hydration around the eye area. I have noticed that it stays under the eye for a while and I've only had to re-apply once during the day, it does brighten up the eye area and the product blends into the skin really easily.

This is a good product and one I will definitely keep using.

This retails for £7.99 in Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment