Tuesday 4 February 2014

NYX Shimmer Roll-On Eyeshadow


NYX cosmetics are all over the place at the moment, and I saw these eyeshadows and thought, these need a test.


So welcome to the world of the Shimmer Roll-On Eyeshadow, if you are wanting a bit of sparkle with your eyeshadow this is the place to come to.

These shimmer roll-on's come in 16 colours, and I have 3 to show you here.



The 3 that I have are:


  • Purple
  • Platinum
  • Walnut


Lets get on with the show:

Purple
This is a lovely bright purple colour, good for blending to make some great smokey eye looks.

Platinum
This is a white colour (which I actually used for my work Christmas party over the top of another shade), the shadow is good for blending with other colours.

Walnut
This is a lovely light brown colour, and good for when you just want a subtle hint of colour with some shimmer.


All these colours are good for a night out (the glitter will reflect off of the lights), I have to say my favourite is Platinum, as you can use it over any eyeshadow to give them a little bit of extra sparkle.


Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment