Monday 17 February 2014

Make-Up Monday (17.02.2014 - 23.02.2014)



Welcome to another installment of Make-Up Monday.

The products I'm using this week are:


  • SEVENTEEN Flawless Poreless Primer - New product I am trying out
  • SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation - This doesn't have much left in so it's just a case of using it up
  • Soap & Glory SuperFabulipstick - The Missing Pink - I love this lipstick it's such a nude type of colour on the lips.
  • NYC Showtime Mascara - Black
  • SEVENTEEN Hide Away Concealer Cream - Fair
  • L'Oreal Eau De Teint Foundation - Porcelain
  • Natural Collection Mono Eyeshadow - Willow
  • Avon ColorTrend Eyeliner - Shimmering Silver
  • MUA ColourBlast Eyeshadow Tint - Bring It Back
  • Collection Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make Up Fixer
  • SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Concealer Crayon
  • NYC Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear - A staple in my make-up bag.
  • KIKO Lip Base Primer - New product I am trying out
  • Avon Eye Primer - Light Beige - Another staple in my make-up bag
  • Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder - Translucent
  • NYX Love In Paris Palette - Madeleines and Macaroons - New product I am trying out
  • KIKO Eyetech Look Eyehadow - Grigio Tortora Perlato - New product I am trying out 

Are there any products there that you have tried and loved?

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment