Saturday 8 February 2014

MaxFactor Wild Mega Mascara - Black




I've never really used a lot of MaxFactor products, they may be drugstore but they still have a cringeworthy price tag (well to me they do).

I saw this and thought I would give this a try,

The packaging is certainly eyecatching, there is no chance of you missing it on the shelf.

The wand carries quite a bulky brush so there is more chance of your lashes becoming clumpy (so always keep a lash comb/ brush close by)

I didn't really notice if it volumised my lashes that much, but once I used the lash comb they did separate quite well.

Overall not a bad mascara but too much product goes onto the brush which annoys me to no end, I probably won't repurchase this again in the future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment