Tuesday 18 February 2014

TopShop Illuminating Face Powder



I saw this in a post by Beauty Junkie in London a couple of months back and thought this might be a good product to try out.

I did balk at the £14.99 price but I thought it's after Christmas I can splurge on myself a tiny bit (I bought it in January, so I am unsure if it is still available).

The packaging is lovely, you get a nice compact, with a round sponge (I use a stippling/ powder brush all the time so the sponges are irrelevant to me).

The powder is finely milled and does give a nice glow to the skin without adding too much glitter to the face (which is always a plus).

I will forewarn you that this is somewhat scented, it's not a bad smell, it's quite floral.

Overall a good product, and one I am happy to keep using (hopefully when I hit pan, they will still be selling it)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment