Thursday 6 February 2014

Superdrug Strawberry & Raspberry Shower Gel



You can't beat a good shower gel, especially one that smells absolutely fantastic, and this ladies and gentleman is a good shower gel.

I previously mentioned this in my January 2014 Favourites post here.

I love a shower gel (I have heard it's a female thing to buy a bottle of shower gel when you have a load in your bathroom), and this is one of the hundreds that I have in my bathroom.

This is one that you will always find in my bathroom, because it just smells so beautiful, it also contains added skin conditioners and it's soap free.

Once this gets a good lather going it really releases the scent of Strawberries and Raspberries, and I love the smell of raspberries.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment