Sunday 2 February 2014

January Empties 2014

Welcome to the first empties post of January 2014.


As you can see I have used quite a lot of products up, some I liked and some I didn't. So lets get on with the show.




1. No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser
I love this brush cleaner, the price is really reasonable (£8) and it works really well on spot cleaning my brushes. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

2. Superdrug Oval Pads x50
These are good but not to use on my face as they are just a bit too rough, so I use them to clean my brushes with the No7 brush cleaner.

3. Bodycare Square Cotton Wool Pads x50
I loves these cotton wool pads as they are so soft, so when I near a bodycare store I stock up on these little beauties.

4. SEVENTEEN Stay Time Long Wear Primer
I wasn't that impressed by this primer, it became so sticky, and it just smelled so clinical, I won't be repurchasing this again.

5. Simple Face Wipes x7
I bought these for a trip to London, and had a few left so I finished them off, they were quite a good pack of wipes (I'm currently using the larger pack at the moment), they didn't break me out and weren't too bad on the skin. They removed my make up quite well as well as my eye makeup.

6. The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Polish
This was a christmas present from 2012 and I finally managed to get around to using it, and it was a really good body scrub, made the shower smell of ginger, and made my skin so smooth.

7. MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
I did like this setting spray, and I would repurchase this again as you get quite a lot of product in for £5. I did keep my make up on for quite a while.

8. Garnier Moisture Match Shine Be Gone Moisturiser
You know how much I love this moisturiser (I am currently on my 2nd tube), and it works so well on my face (I even had my mother buying a tube to help her dry skin). I will obviously repurchase this again.

9. SEVENTEEN Doll'd Up Mascara - Black
This was a good mascara, and I did love it, and it worked well, not sure if I would repurchase again though as I already have quite a lot to get through.

10. Superdrug Round Cotton Wool Pads x50
I bought the travel size for my trip to London as I didn't want to take a massive pack or take so many and run out. These weren't too bad on my face, and I would repurchase again (I bought a triple pack for £3 recently from Superdrug, Good Times!!)

11. Sure Clear Pure Crystal Deodorant
I am fickle when it comes to deodorants and doing what they say on the tin, and to me this one did fail to stand up to expectations. I don't think I would repurchase this again as I have a load of deodorants that need using up.

12. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution.
I love the L'Oreal micellar water, it works so well on removing my make up, and I will definitely be repurchasing (I have another bottle in the bathroom ready and waiting for me to finish with the Garnier bottle)

So that is my empties for January 2014,

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment