Sunday 23 February 2014

Botanics All-Bright Refreshing Eye Roll-On



I'm always on the lookout for something that is going to help the bags under my eyes, so I spotted this in Boots and it claims that it is all plant extracts so I thought this might be helpful and good to my under eye area.

After a couple of weeks using this I haven't really noticed a difference to be honest, I will admit it does feel cooling on the skin when it is applied but I read the bumf on the back and some of the ingredients lower the skins intolerance to sun so it actually requested that you wear sunscreen while using the product and after you stop using it. That warning to me is a massive con, and one that puts me off using it, I already have enough steps to my routine on a morning having to add another one to it, or make sure that my foundation has an SPF in it already.

I wouldn't repurchase this again as I never really saw a difference and the warning on the product just changed my mind about this completely.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment