Monday 24 February 2014

Make-Up Monday (24.02.2014 - 03.02.3014)

Welcome to the last Make-Up Monday of the month, and the last in the series (if you want the series to continue please leave a comment below).

So let's get on with the show.





Here's the products that are featured this week:


  • GOSH Velvet Touch Primer - Clear
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - This is a trial size which I just want to finish up, I have a medium size tube ready to go once this has finished.
  • SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation - Ivory - Again another product that I want to finish up (if it stays in the bag I'll use it.
  • L'Oreal Eau De Teint Foundation - Porcelain - A good foundation and with the primer and face powder in the bag this might me my holy trinity of face products (we'll see)
  • Natural Collection Pressed Powder - Cool  - This is a really good face powder and cheap as well so bargain!!
  • SEVENTEEN Hide Away Concealer - Extra Fair -  A makeup product that I have had in my stash and am wanting to use up.
  • Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer - Light
  • Soap & GloryTM It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase
  • L'Oreal Color Appeal - Platinum Beige
  • MUA ColourBlast Eyeshadow Tint - A Girl Like Me
  • Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear
  • NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - I have only just started using this as my Collection Fix Me Up has just been used up.
  • Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara - Fan-tastic Black
  • KIKO Lip Base Primer
  • Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Hot Chocolate
  • Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Vanilla Sky
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eyeliner - Nude
  • MaxFactor Dip-In Eyeshadow - Posh Pink
  • Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - Ultra Black
  • Miss Sporty Studio Colour Mono Eyeshadow - Romance
  • Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Cocoa Gleam
  • Soap & GloryTM Super-Colour Fabu-LipstickTM - The Missing Pink - I love this lipstick for a natural look especially when I'm at work.

Hope you like the selection, is there any products there that you have tried and loved?

If you want Make-Up Monday to return in March please comment below.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment