Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites

Welcome to my Fabruary Favourites:


1. KIKO Single Eyeshadow - 122 Mat Beaver Brown
This is one of my first foray into KIKO cosmetics, and I love this eyeshadow it such a lovely borwn and very pigmented, great for during the day especially when I am at work.

2. L'Oreal Eau De Teint Foundation - Porcelain
This is a great foundation, and one I will miss once it runs out, it is so lightweight on the skin you do hardly realise you are wearing anything. It would be a good foundation during the summer months due to the fact that it also has an SPF in and it is light on the skin.

3. Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
This was a recomendation from Simone over at ThirtyOAP, and thank you Simone this is a fantastic nail dryer, I sprayed my nails and after a minute they were fully set, this will be staying in my nail polish drawer.

4. Shade 10 - 2True
This is a lovely navy colour, I loved how easily it went onto the nail, and I couldn't believe how pigmented it was.

5. Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - Black
I am in love with this mascara, I love that the packaging is small but the brush is still quite big as it allows for you to easily use the wand.

6. Soap & GloryTM Super Fabu-LipstickTM - The Missing Pink
I love this lipstick, it's a light pink colour but it's just a touch brighter then your lips, now I'm not a big lipstick person, but I would wear this all the time it's just that good.

7. Miss Sporty Eyeshadow - 108 Romance
This is another of my favorites this month, I've been using this just on my lids for work but it can easily work as a base when doing a smokey eye look.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment