Friday 21 March 2014

Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pot



I love Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pots, the packaging alone is just so pretty, and they stand out especially in your makeup collection.

I have 2 from the main eyeshadow range, and 3 from the intense line (will do a separate post on these). The 2 I have a 10 and 54.

10 is a glittery gold/cream shade, this would be great for a base when creating a smokey eye. This can be worn on it's own (which I have done) and it does look quite good especially during the day.

54 is a lovely shimmery brown colour good for during the day or for a smoky eye. The pigmentation is really good with this one.

Both colours are gorgeous but I have to admit I do love the brown colour more due to the fact that its pigmentation is a lot higher then the gold so you need less of the product.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment