Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Empties

Welcome to my June empties, it still surprises me how many products I get through in a month.

On with the show:


Cotton Wool and wipes is the category that seems to make up a large percentage of my empties.

Boots Double Sided Round Cotton Wool Pads
I love these cotton pads for my face as they are so soft and not abrasive on my face, I already have another packet on the go

Superdrug Cotton Wool Buds
These are great for cleaning up nail polish mistakes, already have another pot on the go.

Cotton Buds
I have had these for ages and have just used them up, they were ok and did exactly what they say on the package.

My Baby Wipes
I use these just to clean my hands while I'm putting my makeup on in the bedroom, these were OK, I have another packet on the go as they were on offer but I wouldn't buy these again.

Handy Wipes
These are fantastic, they are multipurpose wipes so they are great for keeping in my bag (especially when thomas eats chocolate and gets it all over his face).


Morny Lily of the Valley Body Moisturiser
This was a lovely moisturiser, a really strong scent of LIly of the Valley and absorbed into the skin brilliantly. I would repurchase this again but I already have a couple to use so am on a body lotion/ butter ban.

I Love...Raspberry & Blackberry Body Polish
I loved the smell of this but it just didn't scrub the way I wanted it to, it just felt like it was tickling the skin then getting rid of any dead skin cells.

Dove Original Deodorant (Travel Size)
I put the large size in a favourites recently, and have just used up a travel size (I put this in my bag when I am on a night out)

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in1 Purifying Micellar Solution
I love this micellar water, I would repurchase but knowing that I can buy the Garnier one which is exactly the same but contains more, I won't be buying it again in the near future.

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
This is gorgeous, it feels so buttery and applies really well. The scent is so strong it stays on the skin for ages. I already have another small pot on the go already.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Porcelain
I wasn't that impressed with this foundation, this one was really too light for my skin (I ended up mixing it with the next shade in the range), and it just didn't seem to match my skin type.

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
This is my holy grail when it comes to nail polish drying, it dries my nails so quickly and really does what it says on the tin, I already have another on the go.

2 True Pro Prime Perfect Primer
This was an ok primer, it worked OK, wouldn't repurchase this in the near future as I have a load of face primers to go through

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
I liked this mascara especially the brush,the thin point really got into the inner and outer corners of the eyes and coated all the lashes. The only downside was the amount of product that got onto the brush and as you know that is one of my pet peeves..

Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara
An OK mascara but again had a load of product on when the brush was pulled out of the packaging.


IKEA Sinnlig - Spa Day
This was a lovely candle and just for £1 I think they smell lovely. The candle burned for ages and really scented the bedroom. I would repurchase this again

IKEA Sinnlig - Clementine
This was so lovely and reminded me of summer so a great candle for the summertime. I would repurchase this again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx














No comments:

Post a Comment