Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites


I will admit I haven't got that many favourites this month so it might be a short post.

VO5 So Smooth Control Cream
This I used quite recently, but I have had it for ages (I think that is the old packaging), I applied this to damp hair before blow drying my hair, I then put the straighteners through my hair and it just made such short work of straightening my hair. This goes down as a repurchase when it runs out as it was that good.

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
I bought the small version of this body butter as I wanted to try it out, and I completely fell in love with it, the moisturiser is just so buttery and just melts into the skin. The scent just lasts for hours and it's such a great moisturiser for summer.

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette - Iconic 3
This I bought from the Superdrug website, I had read and heard great things about the Iconic palettes and that this one was a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 for a fraction of the cost (I have the Urban Decay Palette on the way so can't wait). The shadows are just so pretty, and I will admit I am set in my ways when it comes to eyeshadow (browns are my thing), so this was just a break from the norm and added a bit of colour to my day.

MUA Blusher - Lolly
I have started to dip my toes into bronzer (that was a great experiment and went well), so I have started with blusher. I bought this one from MUA for £1 (inexpensive so if it went wrong it wouldn't break the bank. This applies well and blends well on the skin as well, this is quite a darkish pink and gives a great pop of colour to the cheeks.

The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
I love the chocomania range (as you all well know), I have had this for a while and thought I would finally start to use it. The lip butter smells gorgeous and feels really buttery when applied to the lips. The staying power of the lip butter is good and fiind myself only applying every so often.

B. Nail Polish - Peach Melba
With summer somewhat here I thought it was time to apply a bright colour to coincide with the warm weather. This is a lovely orange coral shade that becomes opaque after 2 coats, the brush is absolutely huge and applies to the nail really well. I love the size of the brush, I've never seen a nail polish brush that size.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - Rose Tweed
This is a lovely pink nude colour, this applies really well to the lips and just goes on in just one swipe. The colour is great for when you just want a natural lip colour.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment