Tuesday 8 July 2014

Rimmel ScandalEyes: Rockin Curves Mascara


With this mascara I will forewarn you it's love, I bought this when it was released and have just gotten around to testing it out.

The wand is a fibre wand and in a broken heart shape style, this allows for the wand to reach the hard to reach places on the eye.

I love this mascara the brush is just so different and it adds volume to the lashes, I will admit that the brush does have some excess product on when you pull the wand out (which as you know is a pet peeve of mine), it's not too much so it's not enough to put me off of it.

I do like that the pointed end does allow for you to get into the corners of the eye while the thicker section coats the lashes really well. I've also noticed that there is no fallout with the mascara (I don't end up with panda eyes by the end of the day)

Overall a good mascara with a good formula for volumising lashes.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment