Sunday 20 July 2014

Avon Setting Spray


I love a setting spray, especially if it will keep my makeup on my face for longer especially when working long hours. All the setting sprays that I have come across have been small in size and have cost £5 - £8 so when I came across this latest release from Avon with a staggering 125ml of setting spray, I was sold, and when I saw the introductory price of £3 (normal price is £6, which still isn't bad) that was it 2 bottles were ordered.

The setting spray has a non sticky formula and contains vitamins A,C, and E and once sprayed onto the face dries quickly to set your face makeup.

I have to admit I do love this setting spray, my makeup does last longer with this and the amount of product that you get is also a winner for me. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks and I haven't even made a dent in the bottle yet.

I will be buying this product again when my two bottles run out as it is such great value for money and it really does work well.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment