Thursday 10 July 2014

Hawaiian Tropics Lip Gloss - Island Berry


I was in Boots when they had an offer on their sunscreen (buy one get one free), I ended up buying the Hawaiian Tropic Face Suncream and getting this as a freebie.

I don't wear lipgloss that much but when I was on holiday, I popped this into my makeup bag (it's coming with me to London in my makeup bag).

This is a really lovely lip gloss, it applies to the lips really easy, and the applicator is quite hygenic (being plastic). The colour in the tube can be quite scary but it applies to the lips sheer with a hint of colour.

This lip gloss smells fantastic really fruity and reminds me of Summer, it also contains an SPF, which is fantastic as it adds extra protection to your lips with SPF25. The formula isn't sticky on the lips and with this a lot does go a long way.

Overall a great lipgloss, and one I can't wait to get back using when I am in London.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment