Sunday 6 December 2015

Cold Weather Essentials

It is December and Winter is here and it is time for the cold weather essentials to come out and be the main attraction on your vanity or your sink and the wooly hat and gloves to come out from the back of the wardrobe.




When the cold weather sets in your skin and lips start feeling it,

As with all cold weather my scarf is a must have, this is actually my partners so I have nabbed it off of him, it's a primark scarf that was found in the men's section and it is so thick it really keeps you warm.

I love Tea so for when the cold nights start drawing it's nice to curl up on the couch with a nice warm mug of tea. If you follow my instagram you will have seen that I am addicted to tea and my three choices for the season are Morrison's Spiced Orange, Marks & Spencer's Chai Tea, and Twinings Gingerbread Green Tea.

Again with the cold weather my feet get cold really quickly so I love thick and fluffy socks, these again are a really cheap pair from the pound shop but they can be found all over.

When the cold weather hits my lips start to feel it and I have been loving the Blistex lip balm it is absolutely fantastic.

Again my hands tend to get really dry during the cold weather so I am currently alternating between about four or five of The Body Shop hand creams (I have Frosted Plum, Glazed Apple, Frosted Cranberry, Pink Grapefruit, and Honeymania on the go at the moment).

I have bad sinuses so in cold weather my nose is always running (I do have to run after it constantly) so tissues are always a must for me in this weather.

What are your cold weather essentials?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment